When Anna sees Olaf melting in the movie Frozen, Olaf tells her that some people are worth melting for. What he means is that some people are worth dying for. Anna ends up sacrificing her own life to save her sister Elsa.
What we can take away from this quote is that some relationships are worth fighting for. When you really love someone, you are willing to make compromises and sacrifices. They are worth it to you.
What are some good indicators that a relationship is worth fighting for?
- They support and encourage you no matter what you do.
- They are honest with you.
- You know that no matter what, they’ve got your back.
- They want to keep your heart safe.
- They love you and all your flaws, quirkiness and weirdness.
- You don’t feel like you have to chase love and affection with them.
- They don’t want to lose you.
- They forgive you when you make mistakes.
- They give you space to grow and learn new things about yourself.
- You can trust them completely.
- They don’t judge you.
- When you are having a bad day, they will join you as you sit in the dark.