The movie Haunted Mansion reminds us that the only true failure is when you stop trying. As humans, we are wired to want immediate results. And when we don’t see them quickly, we easily feel defeated by setbacks.
We are going to make mistakes and fail along our journey. Failure is experience and part of the process. What is truly failure, is refusing to try or get back up again.
When you feel like giving up, remember this:
- Rejection is just redirection and experience.
- Our journey teaches us more than our destination.
- We always end up where we need to be, right when we are meant to be there.
- Be brave and let go. Allow the universe to reveal its beautiful plan for you.
- Remember that life isn’t happening to you, it’s happening for you.
- There’s a reason for closed doors, unanswered prayers and blocked roads. If your plans aren’t working out right now, it’s because there are better things waiting for you.
- Doors will open for you when you least expect it.
- Be open to the world and all its possibilities. You never know when an opportunity will show up.
- Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
- You’ve overcome challenges before.
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- You haven’t come this far, to only come this far.
- The moment you are ready to quit is usually right before a miracle happens.
- Instead of looking at how far you have to go, look at how far you have come.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.
- Even your worst days are only 24 hours long.
- When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.